Strong gains across the board to end the year
This is a follow up to yesterday’s post. The Russell eMini ended it’s session, one and done, hitting its goals with its first trade of the day, winning its 15th session in a row and finishing the year with all new record profit levels. Can’t ask for more than that!
- Crude Oil Futures win the last 16 of 18 Trades
Crude Oil Futures also ended with another winning session to end the year at new record profit levels. It was a modest gain on a slow day, hitting two target ones and then stopping out at profit protection levels on the first two trades. That had us taking what the market wanted to give us and quitting positive for the 12th session in a row, or 15th session in a row when including our extra Crude Oil Inventory Report Session which won again yesterday (see video in prior post). Target 2 traders were up + 1.46, $1460 per contract and have won 16 of the last 18 trades. That’s a great way to end the year!
Other Highlights to our last session of the year:
- EURUSD continues to give us good trades during the US Session, going one and done again today for + 35 pips
- GBPUSD also was one and done for its final session of the year, hitting all three of its targets and adding even more with a nice running trailer.
- Soybean Futures ended on a high note today, too. It was a slow starter but ultimately one its ‘one and done’ trade, winning the last 6 out of 7 sessions to end the year strong.
- YM gave us a nice winner as well, finishing one and done per its ongoing tradeplan; + 21 points to T2
- NQ was one and done today to end the year on a strong note as well.
- Soybeans still going as of this post
- AAPL daily chart gave a nice swing trade Christmas dividend as well with this winner to end the year:
- GBPJPY 4 hr Swing trade chart wins again, 14 of last 15 trades and record profit levels
The big message I’d like everyone to take away from these examples is that if you look closely, you’ll notice how ‘the same’ each chart looks. We are using the same setups on all these charts, trading them the same way, following the same guidance and structure. Notice how on all these very different markets, we are able to make efficient work of our tradeplans, typically finishing each session quickly and profitably. Our philosophy is to grow our equity by being able to quit positive on MOST sessions while controlling our drawdowns. We treat our swing trading the same way using the great CPT setups and combining them with tradeplans that tell us when and how to trade each chart.
We are looking forward to a prosperous 2017.
Happy New Year!!